Appraisal Letter of Agreement
This one-page Letter of Agreement for Appraisals further demonstrates your level of professionalism.
- It identifies the estate’s legal decision maker and the name of the decedent
- It states that you have been contacted to conduct an appraisal for estate purposes
- It estimates how long it will take you in hours to complete
- It states your hourly rate
- It lists what you need to do to complete the report (research, etc.) It clearly states that your invoice is to be paid upon receipt of the appraisal report
- It has a header so you just fill in your company information
- It has lines for the signatures of legal decision maker and the appraiser
This document can be edited any way you want. For example, if you are asking for a deposit upfront, you can add that to the letter as well.
Remember to always identify the legal decision-maker prior to conducting work on an appraisal report. Their names will need to be on this letter of agreement and also on the appraisal invoice.