Save YEARS of learning curve so you can hit the ground running adding estate liquidation to your existing business!
The American Society of Estate Liquidators® is now offering its high quality education and training on estate sales to Senior Move Managers and Professional Organizers. If you are seeking to offer additional services and capabilities to your current and future clients, this is the course for you!!
Easy to learn and immediately apply!
- Access this online course 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Complete seven comprehensive sessions in the comfort of your own home or office
- Each session ranges from 30 minutes to a full hour of instruction via audio PowerPoint presentation
- End-of-session Quick Quiz tests your understanding of material before the online final exam
Giving you a competitive advantage!
- CREATE a one-stop, turnkey operation to better serve your clients
- PROVIDE a much-needed solution to a growing challenge for our aging population
- INCREASE demand for and the value of your services in the marketplace
Here is what you can expect to receive upon successful completion of the course and exam results:
- A Certificate recognizing your active status as an Associate of the American Society of Estate Liquidators® (first year membership free)
- Use of the ASEL logo on your website, Estate Sales listing sites (such as Estatesales.net and .org), your letterhead, marketing materials, etc. as long as you remain a member in good standing.
- Inclusion in ASEL’s online “Find a Liquidator” database by zip code
- Member-only access to newsletters, articles, ad industry information
- Ongoing support from ASEL experts
NOTE: Subsequent years of membership are at a special reduced renewable rate of $99/year.
VALUE ADDED POST-COURSE SUPPORT!
ASEL excels at supporting its members’ success. To help you with a successful start, an ASEL expert will be available by phone or email to walk you through any concerns and questions you may have regarding your estate sales, potential challenges or guidance. We are known for our responsiveness, care and attention.