A Professional Designation – For Added Credibility & Preference
Becoming a Professional Estate Liquidator through the American Society of Estate Liquidators® will distinguish you from the countless start-ups getting into estate liquidation due to demand and opportunity. Because you have been in business for more than three years, and have conducted numerous estate liquidations, you deserve to be recognized as a professional with a track record.
- Complete Professional Estate Liquidator Application/Agreement. (done online)
- Complete Code of Ethics Agreement. (done online)
- Provide three professional references.
- Provide one of the following documentation dependent on company structure (emailed to us):
- Articles/Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Organization (LLC)
- Provide the following to document the 36-minimum estate sales requirements within the most recent 3 year period (emailed to us):
- Documented Estate Sales Activities for no less than 36 unique clients in the most recent past three years. with dates and locations (client names and sales numbers not required for purposes of privacy and consideration).
- Demonstrate quality of service and professional conduct as an estate sales professional through positive online reviews, with no unresolved or not responded to issues.
- Pay required fee.
Upon review and acceptance, you will be contacted via email in order to receive your logo and icon.
Professional Estate Liquidator Fee: $150.00 first year, $99/subsequent renewals
NOTE: To realize benefit of lower renewal rate, membership must not lapse and must be renewed within 30 days prior to expiration.
**All annual renewal fees are the same, regardless of designation